Are you a PHP Developer looking to build next generation applications for the Social Web? Have you found current Social Web offerings to be lacking in their capabilities and yearn for the chance to make a difference? Are you looking for that once in a lifetime opportunity to contribute your talents to a well-funded startup that is currently building the social platform of the future? If so, then Continuum Labs has the opportunity you have been looking for.
Continuum Labs is actively seeking PHP developers with experience developing applications utilizing Web 2.0 technologies for the Social Web. You will be part of an agile, fast-paced, high-energy team that prides itself on innovative problem solving and a commitment to teamwork.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSTION:
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2-6 years software development experience
• phpStorm or similar IDE environment
• Experience working in a LAMP stack
• Passion for software development and OO design
• Agile development processes
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Positive attitude, professionalism and a great sense of humor
• Familiarity with the Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter APIs
• Experience with Symfony2 and Doctrine2
• Experience with OAuth 1.0a and above
• Hands on experience with Web application architecture and relational database design
• Knowledge of the Jenkins Continuous Integration server
• Experience with version control systems (such as Subversion)
Continuum Labs is a work hard, play hard type of company built upon a family atmosphere. If you feel that you have the skills to fill this position and are looking to join our family, then please apply!